Join Don and Marc as they dive into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence. Discover the
potential risks, benefits, and the ever-expanding reach of AI across various industries. From AI-
generated music and artwork to robot-advisors and facial recognition, AI is revolutionizing the
way we interact with technology. In this episode, we’ll explore the origins of AI the blurred lines
between reality and AI, and ultimately answer the question: should you be worried?
Artificial Intelligence or AI, which is something that we are constantly hearing about. We will
dive into it and talk about the potential risks as well as the benefits and some land minds to
avoid as consumers and also investors in this technology.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- The idea of AI has been around for a long time, and this technology will only become more common. [3:36]
- The “technology turn” during COVID + Chat GPT. [10:41]
- AI should be used as a tool and not to replace people. [14:33]
- How video and voice technology is rapidly advancing. [18:38]
- What can we do to protect ourselves? [21:02]
- Being smart with your investing strategy. [24:11]
If you have any questions about what we discussed in this episode, please reach out and we’d be happy to provide answers.
Resources mentioned on the show:
ChatGPT – https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt
Tom Cruise Video – https://www.youtube.com/shorts/l7FH_-GAlz8