In a world where technology is integral to our daily lives, identity theft remains a significant concern. While we may be aware of the risks, it’s easy to let our guard down, often not realizing the gravity until we become victims ourselves. Join Don and Marc as they delve into the world of identity theft, shedding light on the risks and often-overlooked vulnerabilities that put us at risk.
From phishing scams to home title theft, we’ll provide eye-opening insights and practical tips to protect you and your loved ones. Learn to recognize the red flags of scams, the importance of strong passwords, and even an innovative way to secure your home’s title. Don’t miss this episode, where you’ll gain the knowledge and tools needed to safeguard your hard-earned money and personal information from these ever-present threats.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- What is a data breach and how is it different than identity theft?
- What are common scams and red flags to watch out for in identity theft?
- The role strong passwords play in protecting your personal information
- What is home title theft, and how can it be prevented?
- Some services that can provide extra protection against identity theft
What is Identity Theft
Common Types of ID Theft
Grandma I’m in Jail Fake Phone Calls –
Fake Microsoft Pop up virus alert –
Home Title Theft –